October 5, 2017
- 2 Tbsp Of Modena Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Of Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ Tsp Of Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbsp Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- 3 Pinches Of Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper To Taste
- 2 Chicken Breast [1-4oz, 1-6oz]
- 1/2 Head Of Baby Kale,
- Washed And Chopped
- 1 Cup Of Mixed Greens
- 1 Pear, Cored, Quartered, And Sliced Into ½ Inch Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Raw Walnuts, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Ounce Of Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- Prep chicken, in glass baking dish, brush with EVOO, “NO salt mixed seasoning from Costco. Once coated, Grill or bake chicken until fully cooked, slice into four 4-6oz servings.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard. Slowly pour in the extra virgin olive oil, whisking continuously until the mixture is emulsified. Mix in the minced fresh garlic clove, season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the washed baby kale in half, remove the core, and chop. Combine the chopped kale and mixed greens in a large salad bowl. Add the pear chunks, walnuts, and sliced grilled chicken. Slowly add the dressing to coat the greens and gently toss the salad. Top the salad with crumbled gorgonzola and enjoy immediately.
Please follow and like us: