October 5, 2017
- 2 Handfuls Fresh Kale, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato 6 Slices Nitrate Free Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- Cut bacon into small pieces, in a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add the bacon pieces and stir evenly to cook.
- As the bacon is cooking, wash and peel sweet potato, wrap in damp paper towel and put in microwave; cook on ‘potato setting’. [check on the potato, make sure it doesn’t get too mushy].
- Once the potato is cooked, chop into cube like pieces and add into the skillet where the bacon is cooking [by this time, the bacon should be 90% done].
- Once the bacon and sweet potato begin to brown, add in the chopped kale and season [pepper, garlic powder] to taste. Stir together, cover with lid, and allow flavors to mix.
- After the kale has softened, remove the lid, and stir again. The kale, bacon, and sweet potato should have a little crisp, once this happens; turn heat off. Cover with lid to keep the contents warm while you fire up your eggs.
- Once your eggs are cooked, put the hash on a plate [or to-go container] place the egg on top and enjoy! If taking to-go, allow to cool before sealing a lid and refrigerating.
Please follow and like us: