Peak8Fitness + Nutrition Blog
November 19, 2014
Pumpkins are great for sparking the fall spirit, but they also have a wide array of health benefits.
- They are rich in antioxidants, vitamins ( A, C, E), dietary fiber and minerals.
- They are a low calorie vegetable and contain no saturated fats or cholesterol.
- Pumpkin seeds are also a great source of fiber, mono-unsaturated fatty acids (which help with heart health) and protein.
Plus, you can turn them into an amazing, low-calorie (read: no guilt) sweet treat like this.
March 21, 2013
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and through our social media channels. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.